Saturday, October 17, 2009
@ 11:43:00 PM<3

7 Trains Later

or around there?

stupid optician woman yesterday told me i was going blind in the left eye. alright fine she didn't exactly say that but she took like 15minutes fitting different glass bits into the stupid makeshift specs to test my degree and went away with no conclusion other than the fact that my left eye sucked. i think my dad was trying to console himself on the way back by churning out stuff like 'your eye must be okay since you can see perfectly fine with your contacts' and 'that woman must be inexperienced'. actually i was just pissed that i wasted 2 hours of my life and couldn't get the specs i chose. now i have to go somewhere else and possibly even to see an eye doctor wth i don't want. what if i'm really going blind omg what an un-funny joke.

i'm turning into a vampire. i don't feel like eating and now i can't even sleep at night. thursday night i went to bed at 2 and was damn awake at 3. decided not to waste my time being a tosser on my bed so i got up and started doing chem papers till 6 in the morning when mum came out and got a shock. i should have probably pretended to sleep and let her find me in my bed hurhh, i think she sort of freaked out. but anyway was feeling slow and retarded until around late morning, after which i was just damn energised. it sucks to be insomniac wtf.

i got my college app letter approved now i just need to muster courage to click 'submit'. chenghan was right it's seriously damn exciting haha although i'm still at the paranoid stage like what if i don't include enough information and they don't like that? =(( so i should probably dig out all sorts of shit like my dad's college? rawrrrrrrrrr. but i was damn happy when i saw that many smiley faces in my draft hehe.

went woodlands again today and the people there all said 'long time no see'. came back and played john tucker must die and my sis happily came along to watch =D maybe she's gna turn up to be a bimbo like me and start wearing skirts and pink hahaha.

The path that I'm walkin', I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and Uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be mine
Valentine

Yes, you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I want to hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers
And share our secret worlds

i need a permanent marker to start drawing the line.

/edit

it is best not to have any expectations or commitment. then you'll never feel disappointed and upset, so you'll never show your displeasure, and you'll never argue. that's when he thinks you're different. but once you seal yourself, you start to feel shortchanged. and that's when he starts finding someone else.

prove that my analysis is wrong.

Her

Photobucket

viviangan♥
14jan91